Friday 28 December, 2012

What on the APOCALYPE drama?


 Mayan Calendar was a nightmare for me until the 21st of this month. Pal, it never takes its turn at me in future. I hope...I swear...Seriously...Whatever...Colleges at my work place kept on alarming me on this for at least a week and the melodrama took a reverse turn at them starting 9 AM Date: 22/12/2012.

One would jump in saying, "The birds are restless. They never settle over trees for the pat two hours. Probably a disaster is on its way." - with a tricky smile hiding somewhere in his serious face. I feel my stomach touching my heart and then settling slowly. Honestly, will any one wish to die when they are away from their loved ones. I would immediately spread around my imagination feathers and wonder how it would be if there was a tremor right then and the building collapses. How could I run so fast, and after all I am working in the fourth floor. Before recovering from this "fantasy+stupid" imagination of mine, will someone else continue warning me with a LONG LONG LONGEST face ever, "The weather is exactly the same how we experienced on the day and the day before the "2004 Tsunami". My imagination again travels far of, imagining my hand being the only part of my body visible over mother earth, leaving the rest below sea sand. My hand which is out seeking restlessly for help. Then I recover. Shit! What am I doing? There comes yet another with message, and this time my "INNER SOUR-CONSCIENCE". The girl asks me, "Are you a kid or a teenager to get lost into imaginations and fear? After all you are a professional."

Yes, at times we behave like kids. We fear death even at the age of 100. The reason is the desire in us to live to achieve the unachievable.

And BOOM! 21, 22, 23, 24....all passed away peacefully, calmer than ever. And today its 28th of December 2012. Am Alive! No Mayan OR office college is mightier than GOD Almighty.


wonder is our birth, as a child, as a parent, as a guide, and finally as a memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

yes, start pouring-in...